Thursday, December 20, 2007

Justin's Favorite Fairy Tale

Alright, so for some reason it's 4:30am and I'm still pretty awake. Unfortunately I just finished watching One Fine Day in its entirety and I'm kinda ashamed of myself for that one. So I think I need to regain some of my anti-chick-flick manliness, and this is the easiest way I know how to do that:

Once upon a time, there was a Princess that got kidnapped by this ugly dragon thing and the dragon took her to his castle and locked her up in one of the towers. The Princess called for help from her tower, but no one was able to rescue her, for the dragon was much too powerful. Finally, one day, along came a handsome Prince that kinda looked like George Clooney (or maybe even Jim Halpert). He knew how to defeat the dragon. He walked up to the castle and confronted the dragon with his flashy smile, knowing that no one can resist him in his scruffy handsomeness when he's dressed up wearing a tie, all while holding a baby and playing a guitar at the same time. He got his best accent ready, and said "God Bless--" right as the dragon bit his head off. Blood gushed everywhere. It was absolutely disgusting. So after that incident, the King decided that the situation was hopeless, and just nuked the castle, vaporizing both the dragon and the Princess. She was kinda whiny anyway. The end.

Ahh. Much better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, i'm tearing up right now...
-b.

12/20/2007 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin this is your psychiatrist. Let's go from two sessions a week to three. Call me.

-gw

7/25/2008 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... sounds like the next Disney classic. Seriously... you need to tell me bedtime stories more often...

7/15/2010 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home