Thursday, June 01, 2006

Road Trip

One day last month, I felt like driving. So I did. I just started driving. And then I realized that the road that I was currently driving on was connected to pretty much EVERY single other road in the country, plus a ton in Mexico and Canada too. So I realized I could drive pretty much anywhere. I decided to drive to Maine. So I did. And I ended up in Oklahoma. And then I saw a giant blue tiger in the middle of the road. So I stopped and faught with it. We faught for 5 hours and attracted quite a crowd of onlookers. Finally a guy came along and helped me out and together we knocked out the tiger. Apparently in Oklahoma you automatically win a cow if you knock out a tiger, so I won half a cow (had to split it with the guy that helped). I wasn't sure what to do with half a cow, so I just gave it to the other guy so that he could have two halves of a cow. And then I drove home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to post again.. make with the posting!!

6/29/2006 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home