Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mac n Cheese boxes

So I swear that boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese have gotten smaller. Cause back in college I totally would make a box and not be able to finish it all, so I'd have the rest the next day or something. But I've had mac n cheese about three times in the last two weeks and each time I've eaten the entire box in one sitting. What's the deal?? I'm not getting any fatter, so I figure they must be putting less in each box. That's gotta be it. I'm definitely not eating more. Nope.

I went to church tonight to get the ashes thing, cause I do that every year and it'd be weird to not get the ashes. I have no idea what the message was about though. Of course, that's probably cause it was in spanish. See, I wasn't able to make it to the english Mass cause of work and small group and cause I didn't even realize it was Ash Wednesday until I something on Google News about it. Anyway, something really weird happened after church. I was driving along to small group when I realized that I was thinking in spanish. I had no idea what my thoughts meant, but they were in spanish. I wonder if that's something like speaking in tongues. Probably not. But then I started wondering why my thoughts were in spanish, and I came to the conclusion that it probably was related to how after orchestra rehearsal I start thinking in classical music, which is always a good time. Ever argue in classical music? Let me tell ya, it's quite a sight...

Alright Family Guy is on, which means I'm out... One of these times I'm going to write a story here instead of ranting... Maybe... WHEN BIRDS FLY!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jbird is the man, and I am the first to post a comment. Thanks for being a friend. Readers, he is all that claims to be... and more. Maybe even "smooth" !

2/13/2005 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are awesome even though I don't know you in person! You're a great guy to talk to and I hope your day goes well!

Sorry that I don't have much to say...I usually tell you everything on msn!

2/14/2005 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home